Cost of Egg Donation
|Screening (Male & Female)||£725|
|Treatment (Counseling, administrative, nursing and medical support, co-ordination with Cyprus clinic, synchronisation of the cycle with the donor, all treatment scans, follow-up appointment or first pregnancy scan)||£1,200|
Cost of Frozen Embryo Transfer
|Treatment (Administrative, nursing and medical support, co-ordination with Cyprus clinic, all treatment scans, follow-up appointment or first pregnancy scan).||£650|
Cost of PGD with your own Eggs
|Screening (Male & Female)||£685|
Medication (Depending on the need)
|£1,300 / £2,600|
|Treatment (Counseling, administrative, nursing and medical support, co-ordination with Cyprus clinic, all scans, follow-up appointment or first pregnancy scan)||£1,300|
Frozen embryo transfer following PGD
Occasionally, following the initial egg collection, all embryos may need to be frozen with no fresh embryo transfer taking place. This would be to reduce the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome-OHSS. On those occasions, should you need frozen embryo transfer(s) at a later date to complete your treatment the UK care will be charged at the same price as a normal frozen embryo transfer cycle (FET). Currently this is approximately £300 for medication and £650 for medical care.
Cyprus fees for other treatments
|Cyprus fee (£)|
|PGD (donated eggs)||£12,000|
|PGD (Donated egg+sperm)||£13,000|
|Embryo donation (frozen)||£7,000|
|TESE (Surgical sperm retrieval)||£1,500|
PGD package prices
|Cyprus fee (£)|
|PGD x 1||£9,000|
|PGD x 2||£12,000|
|PGD x 3||£14,000|
100% money back guarantee
3 egg donation cycles + minimum 3 FETs
|UK fees||Cyprus fee|
Mock cycle or USS: £250
Medication each cycle: £300
All UK support paid once: £1,200
please ask for details
The above costs are indicative and can vary based on an individual couple's needs.
For clarification, please call or email Jemma Hand Practice Manager 0786 043 9346 or 0800 228 9878
1. UK costs payable in UK and Euro costs payable in Cyprus on arrival. Treatment in Cyprus will not commence until all UK costs have been settled. Payment terms are as follows: * Consultation – Payable in advance * Screening – On the day of consultation or by credit card prior to samples being taken * Full UK Treatment costs – Prior to receipt of prescription * Cyprus Costs – On arrival in Cyprus *
2. All major payment methods accepted.
3. If you undergo scans at a location other than UKCFA (London and Liverpool) and incur a charge, these costs will be responsibility of the individual.
4. If you decide to cancel your treatment for non-medical reasons once the donor has commenced the stimulation of her ovaries, you will need to pay the fees for the UK component of your treatment only. If you decide to cancel prior to this, a refund will be given minus the cost of any treatment already received.
5. Prices do not include flights or accommodation, transfers whilst in Cyprus or any medication prescribed whilst in Cyprus. Please speak with your UK coordinator to discuss these charges.
6. UK prices include standard medication packages and all UK treatment costs (except in 3 above). The number of scans you need may vary and no price adjustment will be made in the case of fewer scans being required. If any of the information is unclear or you require specific information on our costs which is not covered here,
For more information please call or email Jemma Hand Practice Manager 0786 043 9346 or 0800 228 9878