Our 100% Moneyback Programme guarantees a viable pregnancy (this is defined as being 24 weeks’ gestation) within 6 treatment cycles of egg donation treatment.
At least 3 of these will be ‘Fresh Egg’ donation cycles from your chosen donor. The maximum number of frozen embryo transfer cycles will be 3.
Eligibility on to our 100% Moneyback Guarantee plan is on a case by case basis. To qualify for this plan, a patient needs to have confirmation of a normal uterus and cervix, a normal uterine cavity, healthy tubes and a responsive endometrium (lining of the womb).
To confirm these important components;
1. We will perform an Ultrasound scan to document that the uterus is normal to sustain a pregnancy.
2. We wil perform an outpatient hysteroscopy to assess your cervix and to visiualise the cavity of the uterus.
3. We will also carry out a “mock cycle” of treatment and embryo transfer to ensure the responsiveness of the lining of the womb to medication.
The program fees are explained on the fee schedule please see for details.
If, after up to 6 completed fresh/frozen egg donation cycles no pregnancy up to 24 weeks' gestation (22eeks from embryo transfer) has resulted, the full fee paid in Cyprus will be returned to the couple. Fees paid in the UK are non-refundable.
If you get pregnant and the pregnancy reaches viability at 24 weeks’ gestation (22 weeks from embryo transfer), there is no refund.
We reserve the right to terminate the patient’s participation after each completed cycle. Likewise, the couple also has the right to terminate participation after each completed cycle.
• If the couple quits the program before they complete all 6 cycles, the refund will be 50% of the fee, provided 1 fresh and 1 frozen cycle have been completed. No refund will be provided after this unless the whole 6 cycles have been completed.
• All treatment planning for each cycle in the UK including donor matching, scans (Liverpool or London), all medication and Consultant care in the UK prior to your departure to Cyprus. If you choose to have scans anywhere other than Liverpool or London and incur a charge this is the responsibility of the individual, no reduction in fees will apply.
• In Cyprus, a total of 6 egg donation cycles, at least 3 of which will be fresh egg donation cycles from your chosen donor. The minimum number of frozen embryo transfer cycles will be 3. All of the below are included;
• All Donor medication costs
• Fertilization by ICSI
• Day 3 embryo culture or blastocyst culture depending upon discussion with your Cyprus Consultant
• Embryo transfer
• Embryo cryopreservation (freezing) and storage of frozen embryos.
• Follow up consultation after each cycle
• Initial Consultation and scan – £200
• Prescreening tests on recipient woman and her male partner (please see price list for these).